Irish Lotto Results
Prize per winner (EUR €)
Buying Irish Lotto Tickets Online
The Irish Lotto
Buy Irish Lotto Tickets Online (Click Here!) – The state lottery of the Republic of Ireland is the National Lottery. This lottery created in 1986. When the National Lottery Act was passed by the Republic of Ireland government for the purpose of raising funds for good causes. Some of the causes that are eligible for funding from the Irish National Lottery are health and welfare, the Irish language, national heritage and the arts, sports and recreation and the natural environment. So far, the lottery has succeeded in raising approximately €4.7 billion. The funds accumulated are transferred to the Irish Exchequer, which distributes the funds to the causes mentioned above.
From every €1 that’s spent on Irish Lottery games, which include EuroMillions, TellyBingo, and Daily Million. Around €0.30 is dedicated to the charitable fund. The lottery money has been used for improving the facilities that are offered to the elderly people, support has also been provided to cancer patients and their families and athletes were also sent to the Games in 2016 in Rio de Janerio with this funding.
Knowing the Irish Lottery Rules
There are some simple rules that should be followed if you are interested in playing for the Irish National Lottery. First and foremost, you have to be at least 18 years old in order to participate in any of the games. Secondly, you are required to purchase the minimum of 2 lines when you are entering the official Irish Lotto jackpot. The sales of the tickets for the lottery close about 15 minutes before the draw. Also in the case, you actually win a prize. You are required to claim it within 90 days of the draw. Depending on the amount you win, the prize may be sent to you or have to be collected from the headquarters of the National Lottery in Dublin.
Guide for Playing the Irish Lottery
- Players of the Irish lotto have to choose six numbers between 1 and 47 for every line they wish to play. If you are able to match all six numbers, you will automatically take home the jackpot.
- After the six main numbers are drawn, the same machine is used for dispensing the Bonus Ball and you can enjoy additional prizes when you match it with two, three, four or five main balls.
- You have to pay at least €2 per line, which means that the cost of the ticket is about €4.
- An add-on in the form of Lotto Plus was also introduced, which can be played by paying an extra €0.25. It involves choosing six numbers from 42 and has a fixed jackpot f €250,000.
- Later on, a second Lotto Plus drawing was introduced so the drawings were renamed Lotto Plus1 and Lotto Plus2. The cost was increased to €0.50 per line. The jackpots were decided to be €300,000 and €200,000 respectively, but the former was eventually increased to €500,000.
How Can I win the Irish Lottery?
Buy Irish Lotto Tickets Online (Click Here!) – The key to winning the Irish lottery is by picking the right numbers. You have 47 numbers at your disposal and you have to figure out how to choose six numbers that can give you the highest odds of winning. The first thing you can do is to choose your lucky numbers or according to date that is significant to you. Avoid selecting numbers in a series or of the same number group as they have low chances of being drawn. Also, check the numbers drawn in the last few draws. To ensure you are not selecting similar numbers as their chances are low. Also, rather than participating in both Wednesday and Saturday draws, it is better to invest more in one and buy a large number of tickets for improved chances.
Irish Lottery Payouts
The payouts of the Irish Lotto, along with their odds are highlighted below:
- For matching six numbers, players win the jackpot i.e. €2 million and the odds are 1 in 10,737,573.
- Matching with five numbers and the bonus ball, you take an estimated €100,000 and the odds are 1 in 1,789,596.
- For matching five numbers, you win 3.22% of the Prize Fund and the odds are 1 in 44,740.
- Matching with 4 numbers and the bonus ball, you win 0.81% of the Prize Fund and the odds are 1 in 17,896.
- For matching 4 balls, the odds are 1 in 918 and the prize is 5.24% of the Prize Fund.
- Matching 3 numbers and the bonus balls, the prize is 3.49% of the Prize Fund and odds are 1 in 688.
History of the Irish Lottery
On 23rd March 1987, the National Lottery gaming operations were initiated with Scratchcards, but it was in March 1988 when the flagship drawing game, the Lotto, was established. The first drawing was held on 16th April of the same year and a 6/36 format was followed. The jackpot was guaranteed at €250,000 and all six numbers had to be matched. The format was changed in 1992 to 6/39 and to 6/42 in 1994. In 2006, it became a 6/45 game to combat declining ticket sales and for increasing jackpots.
Buy Irish Lottery Tickets Online
Buy Irish Lotto Tickets Online (Click Here!) – There was once a time when you could only play the Irish Lottery if you were in the country. But, since you can now play the National Lottery online, this means that people from other areas can also participate. Purchasing tickets available via online lottery service. In order to participate in the Irish lottery, which has impressive odds.
Online Irish Lottery Syndicate
A syndicate is essentially a way for you to increase your chances of winning by pooling in money with other people. Online syndicates can easily be found without the need to manage or organize them. With the money, you pool together via the syndicate. Multiple lines can be bought in the Irish National Lottery, Which also automatically boosts your odds of winning a prize that is then divided amongst the syndicate members. There has been syndicate wins in the Irish National Lottery.
What Is Irish Lotto Bet?
When you play Irish Lotto Bet you are betting on the outcome of the Irish Lotto. So you are betting on a bookmaker or lottery betting website, you are not actually buying an original ticket for the Irish Lotto. You are making a bet with the same rules, odds and prizes as the actual Irish Lotto, with a bookmaker.